Meeting

Doug and Julie Miles dmiles at primenet.com
Thu Dec 10 19:44:43 CST 1998

The meeting is on for sure on Sat. Dec. 12th at 10:00AM.  DeVry Institute
of Technology is located at 2149 W. Dunlap Ave.  It is on the South side of
Dunlap.  The major cross streets are Dunlap just W. of 19th Ave. and just
E. of I17.  DeVry is still getting me the room number, which I should have
tomorrow.  The main entrance is on the West side of the school.  I will try
to have a sign, or stand out in the courtyard so that I can direct people.

Can I get a show of emails of who is expecting to be there?  Just send to
the list.  That way I'll know when everyone is present and accounted for.
Thanks.

Doug and Julie Miles