[Philadelphia-pm] linked data

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Tue May 15 11:39:34 PDT 2018

As a rule, every night is linked data night when we don't have a
formal topic. :)

Actually I spent most of the time talking about what I learned at
!!Con over the weekend. I don't even remember how we got onto the
topic of linked data, but it turns out that Brian and Curt are quite
passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. I think Curt may have
volunteered to give a talk about it a few meetings from now.

Walt