[Philadelphia-pm] June 11: Linked Data

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Mon Jun 11 10:50:04 PDT 2018

Brian and I take Septa regional rail home after the meetings. I've
never felt unsafe walking to Jefferson Station around 9 PM. There are
plenty of folks around. You'd be walking the opposite direction, but
there are lots of bars and restaurants around there and I'd expect
there to be people out and about. It certainly won't be a desolate
wasteland!

Walt