[Philadelphia-pm] Podcast with Interviews with Perl developers

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Fri Sep 16 07:03:23 PDT 2016

There are actually 6 episodes up now. I just subscribed, but I haven't
listened to any yet.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 20:59:56 +0300
From: Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com>
To: PM Groups <pm_groups at pm.org>
Subject: [pm_groups] Interview with Perl developers

Hi,

some of you might have seen that I've started a new interview series at
http://code-maven.com/cmos and the first 3 interviews were with Perl
developers
about Dancer, P5P, and Mojolicious. In that order.

I'd appreciate if you helped me spread the news. e.g. by letting your Perl
Monger members know about it.

If you have a web site, and don't mind, I'd also appreciate a link to the
main page
of the "show" or to one of the individual entries.

regards
   Gabor
ps. Also if you have ideas who to interview, or if you yourself would be
ready to get interviewed, please let me know.

--
http://www.pm.org/faq/hosting_faq.html