[Philadelphia-pm] An Introduction and Inquiry About meetings

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Wed Jul 1 07:00:39 PDT 2015

Guo's waiting to hear back from Penn about a room in Levine Hall for
Monday.  If that works out, I think we should have Mark's talk there.
If not, Tired Hands sounds like a great second choice.  I'd certainly
be up for a social meeting there sometime, maybe later in July if the
tech talk on Monday works out.

As much as I love the beer at Tired Hands, I don't know if I'd call
their food "fantastic".  Their noshies are great, but for more
substantial food I wish they had more than just a few paninis on the
menu.

Walt