[Philadelphia-pm] In your experience, how long does it take for a PAUSE upload to be indexed on CPAN?

Brian bryketos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:47:42 PDT 2014

Hi PPM,

I was quite excited to upload my first CPAN module on CPAN day of this year
(great meeting!) and I'm still waiting on the indexing.  At this point the
module has been tested all over the planet on all sorts of operating
systems and Perls, and the code works at least as tested.

I've heard that the indexing can take months.  I'd like to include this
module as an appendix to my doctoral dissertation at Penn, so I'm curious
how long it has taken all you CPAN authors who have gone through this
process before.

Side note - do any of you use your cpan.org email addresses, or is it that
more for correspondence regarding distributions?

Thanks for the insight - it's much appreciated!

Sincerely,
Brian Cole
bryketos