[Philadelphia-pm] TPF::Symposium::Philly

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Wed Sep 25 12:27:37 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 10:24:35PM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> Instead of a technical meeting in October, we're going to have a Very
> Special social meeting.  Ya'akov Sloman and Karen Pauley of The Perl
> Foundation are in town on Tuesday, October 1, and Ya'akov will present
> to us on the subject of The Perl Community.
>
> We're meeting at 6:30pm at Sláinte, an Irish pub at the corner of 30th
> and Market across from 30th St. Station.
>
> We'd like to have a nice crowd there, so please spread the word.  Hope
> to see you there!

Here's a more formal announcement about the event on Tuesday:

Check out TPF::Symposium::Philly, 6:30 PM at Slainte in Philly:
http://www.slaintephilly.com/ for food, drink, and convivial
discussion among members of the Perl and other F/OSS communities
concerning community in the open source world in general and the Perl
world in particular. Anyone with an interest in the Perl community is
welcome. Linode is generously sponsoring the food and drinks.  RSVP at
https://www.wepay.com/events/tpfsymposiumphilly