[Philadelphia-pm] No meeting tonight

Brian bryketos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 08:34:46 PDT 2013

Hi PPM,

I had an idea for a tech talk: a module building tutorial.  One or a small
team of more experienced mongers could give a tutorial walk-through
outlining all the critical elements of a good module, including integrated
testing and embedded documentation.  Something simple and
non-object-oriented would be useful for didactic purposes.  We could all
follow along with our laptops and build a simple module together that
contains all the critical components.

Any thoughts?  Volunteers to lead or co-lead the meeting, maybe someone who
has written a module or two for the CPAN?  I've read a few tutorials
online, but it might be useful to actually walk through the process
together with someone experienced, in an interactive clinic sort of
fashion.  Let me know what you all think.

Thanks much,
Brian Cole