[Philadelphia-pm] CFP Announcement - LOPSA-East 2014

Evan Pettrey jepettrey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 04:57:34 PST 2013

Greetings everybody,

LOPSA-East is pleased to announce that we have released our Call for
Participation for our 2014 conference. Everybody with a passion for
technology and a willingness to share with others in our industry are
encouraged to submit!

Full details of the CFP can be found on our website at:
http://lopsa-east.org/2014/

*Important Dates:*

   - *Deadline for all Submissions* – Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014
   (midnight EST)
   - *Decisions Sent to All Submitters* – Monday, February 3rd, 2014
   - *Schedule Published* – Monday, February 10th, 2014
   - *Registration Opens* – Friday, February 14th, 2014
   - *LOPSA-East ‘14 Conference* – Friday, May 2nd – Saturday, May 3rd

We look forward to seeing your submissions! Please email all submissions
and questions to submissions2014 at lopsaeast.org.

-The LOPSA-East 2014 Committee