[Philadelphia-pm] Quack And Hack 2012

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Tue May 1 08:58:31 PDT 2012

As I mentioned at our April meeting and in my last email, we'll be
having our July meeting on Monday, July 2 at Duck Duck Go's office in
Paoli.  More details will follow as we get closer to the date.

DDG will also be hosting a hackathon at their offices the weekend
before our meeting.  They're cleverly calling it "Quack And Hack
2012".  It will be 2 days, June 30 and July 1, and they've invited
anyone from phl.pm who wishes to attend.

You can find full details and directions at
http://act.yapc.eu/ddg2012/

Walt