[Philadelphia-pm] Upcoming meetings

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Tue May 1 08:51:39 PDT 2012

On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 09:29:05AM -0400, Darian Anthony Patrick wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here are dates for upcoming meetings:
>
> July 2 or 9 (we have the room both days -- we need to pick one of these
> dates)
> August 6
>
> Unfortunately, the room is booked for another event on May 7 and June 4.
> There might be a classroom available and I can ask about that. But, I
> wanted to check-in with everyone first. Should we plan social events
> those days, perhaps at a bar or something? Or should we go with a
> traditional meeting?

For July 2, Duck Duck Go has invited us to hold our meeting at their
offices in Paoli.  They've also offered to do the talk that month.  So
I think we're covered for that.

I just scheduled my PhD defense for June 5.  I'm going to be extremely
busy between now and then, so unfortunately I won't be able to attend
any phl.pm events between now and then.

Walt