[Philadelphia-pm] Fosscon 2012 in Philadelphia, in one month.

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Wed Jul 11 13:26:45 PDT 2012

Jon tried posting this to the list himself, but it disappeared
somewhere midstream.  While we try to debug it, I thought I'd just
forward it myself.  (Just replace "PLUG" with "phl.pm" as appropriate
as you read it.)  My apologies for the double- or triple-posting if it
eventually arrives.

Chris Nehren and I will both be giving talks at Fosscon this year.
Chris's talk will be on ZFS, and I'll be doing a workshop on
Octopress.  You should come too!

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Simpson <jsimpson at jdsnetwork.com> -----