[Philadelphia-pm] Visiting monger

Aaron Crane arc at aaroncrane.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 09:32:02 PDT 2011

Hello, Philadelphians.

I'm a Perl monger from Edinburgh, Scotland who's planning to be in
Philadelphia next month.  Would there be any interest in a social
meeting of some sort while I'm in town?

I'll be around from October 5th, I think, and then I'm planning to go
to the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop.  Speaking of which, is anyone
planning on driving there and/or back?  If so, I'd be glad to chip in
for gas in exchange for a ride.

Also, if anyone has a couch I could crash on for a couple of nights,
I'd be much obliged — drop me a line off-list.

Thanks.

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/