[Philadelphia-pm] Can we go with Sept. 12 for the next meeting?

Chris Nehren c.nehren/phl at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 20:18:42 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 22:18:46 -0400 , Walt Mankowski wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 07:41:43PM -0400, Chris Nehren wrote:
> > On Aug 16, 2011, at 17:47, Darian Patrick wrote:
> >
> > > Is Sept. 12th good since the 5th is a holiday?
> > >
> > > Also, I'm going to go ahead and request that the room in Levine be
> > > reserved for another six months of first Mondays.
> > >

> > Works for me. Anyone interested in speaking this time round?
>
> Yeah, I'm hoping to do a run-through of the pack/unpack talk I'll be
> doing a few weeks later at PPW.

That sounds good. I'm a fan of vetting talks at PM groups before giving
them to larger audiences. Can we convince anyone else to talk? Mark, I
see you've uploaded a few CPAN modules here and there; care to tell us
about them? It doesn't have to be anything spectacular, really: just
enough to generate interest in your projects.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren