[pgh-pm] Invite from the Pittsburgh Java User Group

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:48:31 PST 2012

This coming Tuesday (2/21), the Pittsburgh Java User Group (PittJUG)
will be hosting Matthew McCullough from Github.  He'll be presenting
an introduction to Git that will be largely language agnostic, so we'd
love to have some non-Java people join us.

If you want more information, check http://bit.ly/ydXHCs and
http://bit.ly/ArOJ6W

I'm sure I missed some people in this invite, so please pass it around
to anyone you think might be interested.

Please register http://bit.ly/ArOJ6W if you plan on attending so we
can have an accurate count for food.

If you're interested in a more in-depth Git workshop, Matthew is
offering a training class the following day.  You can register for
that at the same place as the PittJUG meeting registration (
http://bit.ly/ArOJ6W )

--
Greg Akins
http://twitter.com/akinsgre