[pgh-pm] Technical meeting: Wednesday, April 20th

Hans Dieter Pearcey hdp.perl.pm.pgh at weftsoar.net
Mon Mar 21 16:57:00 PDT 2011

I'm pleased to announce a technical meeting of the Pittsburgh Perl Mongers at
6:30 pm on Wednesday, April 20th, 2011.

The speaker is: me
The topic is: an introduction to Moose

I expect to speak for 20-30 minutes, not counting Q&A.  I'll be aiming
particularly at programmers already familiar with OO in Perl, though it should
be useful to anyone who understands basic OO concepts.

We'll meet in Grant Street Group's office at 429 Forbes Avenue
(http://is.gd/xqMeeG).  There's on-street parking and several lots nearby
(including one directly across the street); I can find out more details if
anyone's interested.

Afterwards we can go to one of the nearby restaurants and get some beer, fries,
etc.  I like http://tavern245.com/ or http://www.courthousetavern.com/, but
there are a lot of choices.

See you then!

hdp.