[pgh-pm] See you this Wednesday

Malcolm Nooning m.nooning at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 05:15:25 PDT 2011

Robert, that would be a great idea.

In a former technological life I putzed with single board gizmos.  They
always used their own assembly language.  There was no such thing as a
software package at the time, either.  Also, they were always too big
and very expensive.  It would be interesting to see what the little
Arduino can do.

      http://www.arduino.cc/