[pgh-pm] Need Tinker Toys / Fiddlestix for PPW

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Tue Oct 5 13:21:25 PDT 2010

Hi folks,
I need a crapload of Tinker Toys / Fiddlestix or the like this weekend at PPW.
 I'm going to build directed graphs out of them to illustrate git.  Like so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8TG1AOz3A

I have some, but I'm going on 10 planes this trip and would rather not lug
them along.  If someone has them lying around at home I could borrow for a
weekend that would be great!

Thanks,
Schwern

--
You are wicked and wrong to have broken inside and peeked at the
implementation and then relied upon it.