[pgh-pm] [Fwd: Re: When/where is the next meeting?]

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Thu Feb 18 17:33:04 PST 2010

(Failed to CC the list, sorry)

Subject: Re: [pgh-pm] When/where is the next meeting?
From:    "Daniel J. Wright" <Dan at DWright.Org>
Date:    Thu, February 18, 2010 6:14 pm
To:      "mtshomsky at IEEE.org" <mtshomsky at flowersandrobots.com>

There are active members, though our formal monthly meetings fell by the
wayside when we started doing the Perl workshops.   There has been some
recent chatter about getting those meetings started again, but so far, not
enough energy invested to get over the static friction.

There will be another Pittsburgh Perl Workshop this fall.   Stay tuned to
pghpw.org for more info on that.

Regards,
-Dan