[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers November and December meeting - What day?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Oct 28 08:53:13 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Hans Dieter Pearcey
<hdp.perl.pm.pgh at weftsoar.net> wrote:
> Excerpts from Robert Blackwell's message of Wed Oct 28 11:09:02 -0400 2009:
>> Are there any standing conflicts we should try to schedule around.
>
> I'm always busy Tuesday nights.

How about Wednesday? I'm even willing to get a sitter to go to a
monger meeting, I like you people that much. ;-)

>> I anticipate November and December to be social meetings.  If someone
>> wants to give a talk fantastic but I am not going to beat the bushes for
>> talks until 2010.
>
> I could probably give a talk on PSGI/Plack based on miyagawa's slides, if
> there's interest.

I'm interested. I'd like to talk about jQuery, too. One of the things
I always like about our monger meetings was an infusion of non-Perl
stuff.

Tom, please dazzle us with more Haskell! :-)

Mr. Winters, don't hold out on us.

Cheers,

--
Casey West