[pgh-pm] Sharp Edge tonight at 7:00

Barrie Slaymaker barries at slaysys.com
Tue Oct 6 10:04:57 PDT 2009

Thursday night, my wife is in choir practice. Figures.

On the third hand, a friend of mine is presenting at this, which I
hadn't heard of before, and I thought others here might like it: Roy Gee
Biv <http://noisyrobot.org/>

I'm considering going to at least part of it with one or more of my
kids. Saturday night seems to be likely to be the most entertaining, but
the others seem golly-gee-whiz interesting.

- Barrie