[pgh-pm] Frozen Perl 2009

Robert Blackwell robert at robertblackwell.com
Tue Jan 27 12:38:47 PST 2009

----- Original message -----
From: "Leonard" <leonard at umn.edu>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:47:03 -0600
Subject: Frozen Perl 2009

Here in the cold tundra of Minneapolis where we measure temperature in
whether or not your car will start, snow in feet not inches, and ice in
inches not number of cubes, it is time once again to get fired-up for
Frozen Perl 2009!

Registration begins on Saturday February 7th at 8:15 a.m. Come early to
beat the lines and enjoy a continental breakfast and enter a raffle to
win a set of books. The keynote by Andy Lester begins at 9 a.m. See our
Web site (http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2009/) for more details about
talks and times.

The Raffles will be for two different bookshelves, one from Apress, and
the other from O'Reilly. The tickets will be $5 for each raffle, so be
sure to bring cash to enter into the two raffles.

Lunch will be provided by D'amico & Sons at 11:45 a.m. If you have any
special dietary needs or requests, please e-mail me (Leonard at umn.edu) so
that we may accommodate you.

After the workshop, you are welcome to join the organizers at Buca di
Beppo at 7 p.m.

Directions: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/locations/location.aspx
1204 Harmon Place
Minneapolis, MN