[pgh-pm] PPW promotional materials?

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Mon Sep 29 10:45:58 PDT 2008

There is funding available for CMU students that want to go.   Any
interested students should inquire with Catherine Copetas, assistant dean
for the School of Computer Science.

There may also be "standby seating" options available for CMU students
that want to sit in on some of the talks, but are willing to opt-out of
the food and social events.

As far as promotional materials, we'll try to come up with something.

-Dan