[pgh-pm] PPW promotional materials?

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Thu Oct 9 18:12:02 PDT 2008

> So, is there a flyer or standard email I can post around to get some last
> minute reg?

Don't miss the PPW Hackathon!

Once again, The Pittsburgh Perl Workshop will be hosting a Perl 6
hackathon! Jerry Gay, Patrick Michaud, and Jeff Horwitz of Rakudo
Consulting will all be on site during the workshop and helping out with
the Rakudo hackaton. So, come on by and say hi and learn how you can help
out with Perl 6.

Perl 6 isn't your thing? No problem! Stop by in Wean Hall 7220 during the
workshop and work on whatever you want! We've got plenty of outlets and
the electricity is free.

The Pittsburgh Perl Workshop also thanks Rakudo Consulting for becoming a
PPW Community Sponsor. Rakudo Consulting will be sponsoring transportation
services for participants attending the Saturday night social event.