[pgh-pm] Breakcast for PPW and YAPC

Robert Blackwell robert at robertblackwell.com
Mon Jun 30 18:53:07 PDT 2008

I would like to have something to fill the space between talks, before
and after talks starts, basically any time we have dead screen space
at PPW 2008 or YAPC 2009.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to set that up?  This would need to
be a network aware  application so we can keep it current during the
events.

This would provide thing from real time flickr feeds of the event,
blog snips, cpan upload, #yapc or #ppw IRC snips, who knows what we
will stick in it so it would need to be flexible.

Maybe it is nothing more than a RSS feed reader that can advance
itself after an event or duration of time.

Ideas welcome.

Thanks
Robert