[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | Thursday Feb 8, 2007

rblackwe at speakeasy.net rblackwe at speakeasy.net
Thu Jan 25 19:33:10 PST 2007

Thursday Feb 8, 2007 at 7:00

Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | Thursday Feb 8, 2007

* This months Technical Gathering 7:00 pm *

* Location *

Slaymaker Systems, Inc.
4914 Baum Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
slaysys.com

* Talks *

* Pittsburgh Perl Workshop 07 Themes - Tom Moertel *

Tom will be going over possible designs for the Workshop this year. Your feedback is requested.

* Clean your GNU Screen with AJAX - Robert Blackwell *

GNU Screen is a great tool but a little AJAX and perl can really clean it up and release even more power.

In this talk I will show how to manipulate your screen environments with AJAX in the spirit of GTD, Getting Things Done.

* This months Social Gathering 8:30 pm *

* Location *

The Church Brew Works
3525 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15201
412.688.8200
www.churchbrew.com

Our meets are open for anyone to enjoy. Please join us for one or both of these gatherings.

Meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month starting at 7:00pm.