[pgh-pm] Anyone want a big box of SCSI-II items?

Malcolm Nooning m.nooning at comcast.net
Thu Oct 5 07:03:03 PDT 2006

If you want any of it you have to take the entire box.  It should all be
good.   I cannot seem to get rid of it.  I posted it on the Pennysaver
and asked around about it.  It will not sell on eBay.  Those who try to
sell such things get no bids.  Well, almost none.  Someone posted a 160
pin cable.  After two bids it is up to $1.04 and there are only 35
minutes to go on it.  You get the point.

Five PCI/SCSI-II cards of various makes and output pin counts such as 50
pin and HD.  Passive terminators, cables, m/m, f/f, m/f, old style, new
(it was then) style, ribbon cables, and even a 32x SCSI drive.

Although it is all outdated now, it was originally very expensive.  How
many times have we heard that?  Well, it continues.  Either someone
takes it or it goes to the trash heap.

Thanks