[pgh-pm] Call for Talk for June 14 Meeting

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue May 30 09:44:53 PDT 2006

On May 11, 2006, at 8:43 PM, Robert Blackwell wrote:

> Fellow Mongers,
>
> The next Pittsburgh Perl Mongers Meeting will be June 14.
> Does anyone have a talk that they would like to give or hear?

Is anyone interested in learning about some pretty awesome things you
can do with a few javascript libraries?

I'd like to show you some neat things that are out there, they could
help you make some pretty "web two oh" websites, but mostly they're
very functional and help with user interaction and all the fun "AJAX"
stuff going on these days.

I'll tie it into Perl by writing a Perl server that feeds data to the
browser based client.

--
Casey West