[pgh-pm] Perl and famous dot coms

James Rose ceo at fat24.com
Wed Mar 29 03:28:26 PST 2006

Thanks Robert.  I'm not sure Pair would be on the same list as Ebay
etc, as I'm trying to find the MOST famous.  SlashDot I'm not certain
on but let's throw on the list.  I've also read that Yahoo uses Perl.
Looks like my short list in order of fame is now:

1) Ebay.com
2) Amazon.com
3) Yahoo.com.
4) SlashDot.org

Anyone else think of any glaring omissions to this hall of fame
(websites either using or first prototyped in Perl)?

Jim