[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | Wednesday Jun 14, 2006

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Jun 14 08:23:09 PDT 2006

Pittsburgh Perl Mongers

* This months Technical Gathering *

*Location*

   Slaymaker Systems, Inc.
   4914 Baum Blvd.
   Pittsburgh, PA 15213

   Wednesday Jun 14, 2006
   19:00

*Talks*

* Web 2.0 is Easy, Part 1- Casey West *

Learn how to develop "ajax" websites with ease. I'll show you some
excellent libraries you can use to get running quickly, with minimal
trouble and cross-browser functionality. In this class I'll cover
sending data from client to server, and back, without refreshing the
web page. I'll also show you a client-side templating language, and
some pretty interface enhancements.

* Test::LectroTest - Tom Moertel  *

Tom will talk about his way cool test Module Test::LectroTest.

http://search.cpan.org/~tmoertel/Test-LectroTest-0.3500/

Our meetings are open to anyone interested in Perl, the talk topic,
beer, geekdom, etc.  Please
join us.

--
Casey West