[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | Wednesday Jun 14, 2006

rblackwe at speakeasy.net rblackwe at speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 14 07:06:18 PDT 2006

 Pittsburgh Perl Mongers

 * This months Technical Gathering *

 *Location*

   Slaymaker Systems, Inc.
   4914 Baum Blvd.
   Pittsburgh, PA 15213

   Wednesday Jun 14, 2006
   19:00

 *Talks*

 * Web 2.0 is Easy, Part 1- Casey West *

 Learn how to develop "ajax" websites with ease. I'll show you some
 excellent libraries you can use to get running quickly, with minimal
 trouble and cross-browser functionality. In this class I'll cover
 sending data from client to server, and back, without refreshing the
 web page. I'll also show you a client-side templating language, and
 some pretty interface enhancements.

 * Tricky Testing with LectroTest - Tom Moertel  *

Five cool tips and tricks for using LectroTest
to do better testing in less time.

http://search.cpan.org/~tmoertel/Test-LectroTest-0.3500/