[pgh-pm] YAPC::NA

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:10:24 PDT 2006

Hi there fellow Perl Mongers.  I'm writing to remind you all that
YAPC::NA is only a few weeks away.  The conference will be held in
Chicago June 26th through 28th and will feature four simultaneous
sessions of Perl talks for three days in addition to a job fair,
banquet, and auction.  After the conference Damian Conway, Randal
Schwartz, and brian d foy will be sticking around and conducting
professional training classes and extremely reduced prices.

This email is a little spammy (sorry about that), but I just wanted to
remind you all about the conference and also ask for your help in
promoting it so that we can fill up the few spots that are remaining.

For more information check out http://www.yapcchicago.org.

We invite you to put up posters:

 http://yapcchicago.org/yapc_poster.pdf
 http://yapcchicago.org/yapc_poster_white.pdf

Or maybe a web banner:

 http://www.yapcchicago.org/yapc_banner_wide.jpg
 http://www.yapcchicago.org/yapc_banner_narrow.jpg

Thank you for your help in making YAPC a success once again,

Josh McAdams