[pgh-pm] The Feb meeting and screen

Robert Blackwell robert at robertblackwell.com
Tue Jan 17 13:31:06 PST 2006

Fellow Mongers,

I would like to propose a talk about screen for our Feb meeting.  So as most of you know I have
been doing some stuff with screen.  Some fellow mongers do not seem too familiar with screen so I
thougt I might talk a little about it at my next talk.  And I would hope some other screen users
out there might be able to contribute a little as well. This is really preparation for a future
talk that will be more about the stuff I am doing with perl, screen and some other stuff I
thought.

So I will do about 30 minutes on screen at the next meeting if people are interested.  Please
chime in soon if you are interested so I have time to put it together.

Robert Blackwell
robert at robertblackwell.com
AIM: robertdblackwell
Yahoo!: robertblackwell