[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | August 9, 2005

rblackwe at speakeasy.net rblackwe at speakeasy.net
Fri Aug 4 03:22:03 PDT 2006

Pittsburgh Perl Mongers

Don't forget to registar for the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop 23 Sep 2006.
I you already have thank you.  I you haven't please do so soon.
http://pghpw.org/

* This months Technical Gathering*

*Location*

Slaymaker Systems, Inc.
4914 Baum Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Wednesday August 9 at 19:00

*Talks*

* "Objects, Inheritance, Dispatching, and NEXT" Dan Wright *

Talk time will be about 45 minutes. This will be a beginner-level talk
(perhaps a bit remedial for the regulars). I'll get into a little bit
about how you can write object oriented code in Perl. As the title
implies, I explain how to set up inheritance amongst your classes and even
get into a few tricks to make diamond inheritance work.