[pgh-pm] REMINDER: Pgh Coding Dojo on 27 April 2006 (Thursday)

Tom Moertel tom at moertel.com
Thu Apr 20 07:16:08 PDT 2006

Perlmongers,

Next Thursday is the Pgh Coding Dojo meeting:  6PM at the Pittsburgh
Technology Council.

It sounds like fun.  A bunch of programmers get together, pair up, solve
a coding problem, and learn from each other.  For more on this meeting,
see the wiki:

     http://www.insomnia-consulting.org/wiki/index.php/April_27th_Meeting

I am planning on attending.  A bunch of Java folks will be there, too.
This will be good opportunity to observe how Perl (and maybe Haskell
:-P) practices fare against modern Java development practices.

Curious?  Want to test your assumptions?  (Want to pair with me so I
don't have to code in Java?)  Then be there.

If you are planning on attending, drop Greg an email (address below) so
he can size the pizza order properly.  Please cc me (tom at moertel.com),
so I can gauge the Perlmonger attendance and help arrange
Perl-programmer pairings.  (If anybody wants to pair with me using
another language, say, Haskell or Ruby, let me know.)

Cheers,
Tom