[pgh-pm] Anyone Interested in ICFP

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu Mar 17 12:18:36 PST 2005

http://icfpc.plt-scheme.org/

I want to get a team together for this. Here's the deal from my
perspective.

- I don't know any functional programming languages well enough to enter
  on my own (But I will learn one of the teams choosing).
- Entering on my own sounds dangerous to my health.
- I want a team of smart people to help me solve the problem.
- It would be fun.
- I'm totally committed to driving to YAPC late Sunday night if it takes
  that long to solve the problem (It probably would.)
- I have never entered before but it sounds like a lot of fun.
- I am somewhat okay at making espresso based drinks.
- I have a whiteboard.
- I have a sleeping bag.
- I have a very understanding wife.

  Casey West

--
Good Idea: Playing horsey with little sister.
Bad Idea:  Playing horsey with your aunt Bertha.