[pgh-pm] Windows Installation

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Thu Jul 28 06:48:46 PDT 2005

I need to have ActiveState's Perl installed on both my local pc (for script
development) and on a network drive (for department use of my scripts).
Does anyone know how to modify an installation so that I can control where
ppm installs packages and where Perl looks for libraries, etc..

If I copy my local installation to the network drive, the network copy of
ppm installs packages onto my local machine and not the network
installation.  Same for libraries, etc.  I assume there must be
configuration files in there somewhere????

-laweber