[pgh-pm] Perl & Sci Fi Friday

Jim Rose ceo at fat24.com
Sat Jul 9 10:12:08 PDT 2005

Location wise, the [set of limitations] seems to be that it has to be
somewhere where we can assert control over a TV, and that the TV has to
be connected either to cable or satellite.  My home would be fine,
excepting my TV is small and would annoy those who like larger screens.
  Maybe calling up some CMU connections can get us a campus room???