[pgh-pm] Poster

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Fri Jul 1 13:16:03 PDT 2005

(Re-sending after an initial failure)

You'd probably have to talk to Alison to get that info.   However, it
appears that the camel PM logo is fair game, with a caveat:

  http://www.pm.org/faq/index.html

Regarding our talk time, I expect that the talk will be short, but the
discussion afterwards will take a while.   So, we should probably plan on
going last.  That way if the discussion last a while, we can just continue
the conversation over food.

For those of you that are subscribed to the mailing list, but don't
ordinarily come to PGH-PM meetings (i.e. James and Jonathan), this is one
you do not want miss!

For those of you that already figured things out, please keep it quiet.
We're not ready to announce publicly what's going on yet.

Thanks,
-Dan