[pgh-pm] Talks for the next monger meeting

Robert Blackwell robertblackwell at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 11:19:16 PDT 2005

--- Casey West <casey at geeknest.com> wrote:

> It was Friday, July 01, 2005 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
> : * Casey West (casey at geeknest.com) [050701 13:09]:
> : > Wednesday the 13th. Dan and I would like to dicuss a proposition with
> : > anyone who's interested in doing something really really cool for Perl
> : > here in Pittsburgh. :-)
> : >
> : > Let's call it the PPW talk. (Pronounce that "pew" if you want. Or just
> : > spit on yourself. Or just use the letters.)
> :
> : Sounds great! Are we still down with Barrie + Co.'s location?
>
> Yes. I'm hoping Rob Blackwell will post something about it. I'm going
> to get him pgh.pm.org credentials today. I'm going to pass them out
> like candy so you may get email from me. :-)

I will send it out.  Will this take the whole time? If not I will do my little talk on:

* Communitating with Text

Examples and Tools to express yourself with plain text.
It was inspired by http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html.  But it was not word
that got me but a visio diagram that describe a single table in a database that got me fired up.