[pgh-pm] Talks for the next monger meeting

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Fri Jul 1 11:09:30 PDT 2005

It was Friday, July 01, 2005 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: * Casey West (casey at geeknest.com) [050701 13:09]:
: > Wednesday the 13th. Dan and I would like to dicuss a proposition with
: > anyone who's interested in doing something really really cool for Perl
: > here in Pittsburgh. :-)
: >
: > Let's call it the PPW talk. (Pronounce that "pew" if you want. Or just
: > spit on yourself. Or just use the letters.)
:
: Sounds great! Are we still down with Barrie + Co.'s location?

Yes. I'm hoping Rob Blackwell will post something about it. I'm going
to get him pgh.pm.org credentials today. I'm going to pass them out
like candy so you may get email from me. :-)

: Are we allowed to speculate on what 'PPW' stands for? (My guess:
: 'Pittsburgh Perl Workshop')

Yes and yes.

  Casey West

--
Losing a technical argument? Try this:
  Our support infrastructure simply can't handle the volume that change