[pgh-pm] PA Open Source Association.

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Thu Feb 10 12:31:34 PST 2005

Building on some of the themes discussed last night, how would people feel
about a group known as the "Pennsylvania Open-Source Association"?   At
first I was thinking about a name that contained the word Pittsburgh, but
it seems we are more diverse than that, and it doesn't hurt to aspire to
be something even greater in the future.

There are some good domain names available, and I think I know a place
that we'd have a good chance of hitting up for free hosting if we wanted
to put up a site.

Any thoughts?

-Dan