[pgh-pm] organizing files

James Rose ceo at fat24.com
Fri Dec 16 08:53:32 PST 2005

I'm sorry to have missed this talk.  My driveway is about 150 feet at
40 degrees... solid ice.  Wife was not letting me take her 4 wheel
drive baby.

But, I used the time to finish an upgrade to a cool tool.  Too bad
these meetings are a month apart - cause I would love to demonstrate
it.  Every 2 or 3 weeks would be nice.  Why are these meetings so far
and few?