[pgh-pm] Meeting

Chris Winters chris.winters at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 06:24:51 PST 2005

On 12/14/05, Robert Blackwell <robert at robertblackwell.com> wrote:
> Sorry I am very behind.  My inlaws are in town and things are crazy.
>
> So does anyone have anything to speak about tonight besides PPW?

I do not have anything prepared (yet), but I was thinking of giving a
short overview of a small script I created to generate invoices, using
Perl (of course!), plaintext files, Template Toolkit, html2ps and
pdflatex.It's simple but useful, and I can prepare something on it
pretty quickly.

Also, I do have the books to give away I mentioned a couple weeks ago.

Is the meeting at the normal place?

Chris