[pgh-pm] Re: tiger

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Fri Apr 29 07:56:15 PDT 2005

It was Friday, April 29, 2005 when Blackwell, Robert took the soap box, saying:
: I plan on going to the Apple store and catching up with you and ... if
: you are doing something afterwards.
:
: Anyone going for  beer/coffee/food? Or will everyone be running home to
: install Tiger?

I'm up for something after. I will probably be hungry. Chastity, my
wife, may also come down this time.

I plan to get there around 5:30, hoping to get in before too much of a
crowd forms. I have a couple things to purchase but I'd be willing to
get out of there and head for some food and drink afterward. It'll
help with the buyers remorse. :-)

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with CP/M
I remember when shooting yourself in the foot with a BB gun was a big