[pgh-pm] Apple Store next Friday

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu Apr 21 10:21:40 PDT 2005

Just a heads up. I intend to pay full price to Apple for Tiger. I want
to go to the Apple Store to do it. There are a couple reasons. One is
that these kinds of things are fun. The other is door prizes. They may
be giving away cool stuff like iPods or iBooks. One can only hope.

In any case I intend to get there around 5:30pm and hang out for a
while.

  Casey West

--
>   Once you dump SOLARIS, you're just a hop, skip and a jump from realizing
> that your US$20k Sun E250 can be replaced with US$5k worth of Intel-based
> equipment from a reputable vendor, such as IBM.
Dream on. -- Abigail