[pgh-pm] Anybody up for an emergency social?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Apr 20 14:52:08 PDT 2005

It was Wednesday, April 20, 2005 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: * Casey West (casey at geeknest.com) [050420 17:16]:
: > I have absolutely no technical content to contribute. Just wondering
: > if a couple folks would be up for a social meetup tonight. Any place
: > would be cool. I just feel like being social.
:
: I could be social, assuming there's beer involved...

The Sharp Edge Emporium would be an excellent place to meet. Got a
time preference?

  Casey West

--
Losing a technical argument? Try this: