[TECH infused!] Re: [pgh-pm] Anybody up for an emergency social?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Apr 20 14:24:46 PDT 2005

It was Wednesday, April 20, 2005 when Casey West took the soap box, saying:
: I have absolutely no technical content to contribute. Just wondering
: if a couple folks would be up for a social meetup tonight. Any place
: would be cool. I just feel like being social.

We could discuss winnging the Sony PSP from Apress. I forgot that I
got most of the code finished. All I need is the actual algorithm for
laying down words on the board!

So we could come up with that. Once it's finished I intend to distribute
it to the group so we can all generate our own fully-generated crossword
puzzles (including questions).

Here are the details, due by April 30th:
  http://apress.com/userGroups/crosswordpuzzle.html

  Casey West

--
Losing a technical argument? Try this:
  Yes, well, that's just not the way things work in the real world.