[pgh-pm] LectroTest follow-up stuff

Tom Moertel tom at moertel.com
Wed Sep 8 22:11:00 CDT 2004

Perl folk,

First, BIG thanks to everybody who braved the rain and attended
tonight's meeting.  Big thanks to Casey for putting the whole thing
together.  Yay, Casey!

Second, if you're interested in the (development quality) LectroTest
code, you can grab it here:

     http://community.moertel.com/LectroTest

Please let me know about anything I can do to improve it.  I'm
especially interested in stylistic no-nos and dubious practices.

Third, help me improve my talks!  Fire me an email and let me know what
worked and (most importantly) what didn't work.

Too long?  Too short?
Were parts boring?
Did I spend too much time in certain places?
Did I skip over the good stuff?
Did I speak too quickly?
Was I too cocky?  Too shy?
Were the diagrams helpful?
Not enough diagrams?  Too many?
Was the talk too technical? Not technical enough?
What could I do better next time?  <--- MOST IMPORTANT !
Any advice?

Please, let me know!  I promise to take all criticism in good humored
spirit and do my best to improve.

Cheers,
Tom