[pgh-pm] Re: meeting tonight!

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Wed Nov 10 09:19:29 CST 2004

It was Wednesday, November 10, 2004 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: We're having a meeting tonight, right? Unfortunately I don't have any
: presentations inline to fill out the extra time, but we never seemed to
: have trouble filling it with random talk...

Yes, yes we are! Same bat place, same bat time! I'll get the site
updated today, I swear. :-)

I'm talking about writing mini-langauges in Perl. It will rock, and
have trade secrets.

  Casey West

--
"Drill for oil? You mean drill into the ground to try and find oil?
You're crazy."